General terms & conditions
YOUR CONTRACTURAL OBLIGATIONS
You confirm to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract in respect of the product(s) you are ordering;
- all information and details provided to us (including on your registration and order) are true, accurate and up-to-date in all respects and at all times;
- you will comply with your obligations on your use of the website as set out in these terms and conditions below.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You agree that in using our website you will not:
- use the website for any unlawful purpose;
- use the website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the website less efficient;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other unlawful programs;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the website's security measures;
- email or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, age, disability or otherwise;
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of "spam" email;
- use the website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. This will not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate to defend our rights or those of any other person.