The Chocolate Bar You Can Post - Canterbury
|Availability:||In stock (99)|
|Delivery time:||1-2 Days|
Luxury Chocolate made in Wales
These timeless postcards from the UK's most stunning locations are perfect gifts for chocolate lovers.
Our unique product captures a sense of place as well as great taste. The bars work equally well as a gift item or an indulgent treat with striking designs that would be well placed on a wall as in a confectionery counter.
A POSTCARD NOTE FROM CANTERBURY:
We so wanted to share the wonderful sights of Canterbury. What a marvellous city this is with its resplendent 6th Century Cathedral crowned with those soaring spires. There is much to take in with glorious gothic carvings and Romanesque curves at almost at every turn. Little wonder it became a site of such great pilgrimage. What a terribly beautiful spot for poor old Thomas Beckett to croak it back in 1170.
Wishing you were here.....
Canterbury - Did you know that?
- In Sub-Roman Britain, it was known in Old Welsh as CairCeint ("stronghold of Kent").
- Archbishop Thomas Becket was murdered at the cathedral in 1170.
- Canterbury Castle was captured by the French Prince Louis during his 1215 invasion.
- The Black Death hit Canterbury in 1348.
- During the Second World War, 10,445 bombs were dropped during 135 separate raids.
- In 2017, 7.2 million people visited the City.
- The Tour de France has visited the City twice.
- The first regular passenger steam railway in the world ran along the Canterbury and Whistle line.
Three reasons to send a postcard:
- Much like a journal, postcards remind us of the time and place of travels.
- Due to their nature, postcards synthesize the high points of a journey into a few important words.
- Maybe one day your heirs will get their hands on some of your handwritten notes and enjoy your travels through your unique perspective
Three scientific reasons to gift/eat chocolate:
- Stress Buster - A recent Finnish study found eating chocolate reduces stress
- Brain Fuel- Eat chocolate to improve reasoning, memory, attention and language.
- Good for the heart - According to boffins at the University of Warwick
Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass. Emulsifier:Soya Lecithin. Natural Vanilla Flavouring. Cocoa Solids 34% Min., Milk Solids 22% Min.
Allergen Advice: Soya, Cows Milk.
May contain NUT TRACES. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Nutrition Information: Typical Values per 100g: Energy 2297 kJ; Energy 554 kcal; Fat 35.0g; of which saturates 21.5g; Carbohydrates 52.6g; of which sugars 51.8g; Protein 6.9g; Fibres 1.9g; Salt 0.21g.